- While going hiking, we can see:
- FOUNTAINS: la fabrega, la font grossa, font del vern, font del coll, font de l’ombert, font de rocalba, fontana…
- VOLCANOES: Sant Marc, la Tuta, el Tià, el Traiter….
- CASTLES: Hostoles Castle, Neck Tort and Sant Salvador Castles.
- MILLS: Conqueta Mill (urban), Nou Mill, Pallerols Mill
OUR PLACES OF INTEREST
- The origin of the Brugent river
- Salut Sanctuary
- The “enchanted rocks”
- Sant Iscle
- St. Miquel de Pineda
- Les Balmes
- La Torra
- City tours
*Guided tours available from the tourism office.
OUR GREEN TRAILS
You can discover them walking, cycling or running.
The only thing that endures and we are glad of, that gives us the joy of living, are human relationships. People who we have loved and now they may no longer exist … The memory of these people is what endures and gives us strength to keep on living.
Fridays and Saturdays: dancing, film, theatre, shows for children…
August 1st. Dance giants, horses and mule, a national interest festival.